From: Jeff Walter <jeffw@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-analyzer/traceroute merge strangeness
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:47:16
1 Rob C wrote:
2 > Although Jonathan is correct in pointing out that you can modify the
3 > search path, this is not really a valid response...
4 >
5 > Traceroute is heavily used by many people and therefore I don't think
6 > its reasonable to place it somewhere in the file system that a typical
7 > user does not have within their $PATH
8 >
9 > Bug time?
10 > -Rob
13 Bug #174278 submitted. I'm sure Mike will be submitting one as well, if he
14 doesn't thwack that "issue" on his own ;-)
17 Jeff Walter
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list