From: Tim Harder <radhermit@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] pkgcheck/pkgcore indefinite hiatus
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 03:31:35
1 Hi all,
2
3 Just wanted to note that pkgcheck and pkgcore (as well as snakeoil and
4 pychroot) are effectively on an indefinite hiatus mainly due to my lack
5 of free time for them.
6
7 Since pkgcheck and pkgcore probably have more users (indirectly via CI)
8 than when its main developer left last time I figured it would be worth
9 mentioning this to the larger group as it could have effects down the
10 road (e.g. EAPI 8 support).
11
12 If you want more specifics, are inspired to take over or help with
13 development, or have other pkgcore-specific questions feel free to
14 contact me personally.
15
16 Thanks,
17 Tim