From: Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 07:48:58
1 On 05/23/2017 12:31 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > [snip]
3 > Your comments?
6 Since it's adding a list instead of warping an existing one, I say go
7 ahead on the condition that everything important finds its way to a more
8 open list. I'm subscribed to enough as it is.
9
10 I am skeptical that it will lead to an improved social experience among
11 Gentoo developers, but also willing to be proven wrong.
12
13 Personally, there's nothing that attracts me to the idea. I don't really
14 like the concept of curating a mailing list. But seeing as the point of
15 the list is to lessen the volume of messages, it will likely succeed.
16
17 ~zlg
18 --
19 Daniel Campbell - Gentoo Developer
20 OpenPGP Key: 0x1EA055D6 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net
21 fpr: AE03 9064 AE00 053C 270C 1DE4 6F7A 9091 1EA0 55D6