From: Timothy Redaelli <drizzt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Christian Marie (pingu)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:54:47
1 Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Christian "pingu" Marie.
3 > He is joining us to help with the mozilla herd but will probably do
4 > other things too in the future.
5 >
6 > He hails from down under. He's living in Australia and currently work as
7 > a developer at a small company (www2.solutionsfirst.com.au), which is
8 > best described as providing commercial support for open source software.
9 > Although he is a youngster compared to some of us, he has been
10 > programming in his spare time for six years.
11 >
12 > So please give pingu the usual warm welcome.
13
14 pongu
15
16 Welcome to the pleasure dome ;)
19 Timothy `Drizzt` Redaelli - http://drizzt.bsdnet.eu/blog/
20 FreeSBIE Developer, Gentoo Developer, GUFI Staff
21 There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
22 We don't believe this to be a coincidence. -- Jeremy S. Anderson