From: Alexander Gretencord <arutha@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] forums
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 11:39:13
1 On Monday 05 August 2002 18:15, Jason Pratt wrote:
2 > Are the forums no longer available? I can't access them :(
3
4 Somebody on #gentoo said something about bad ram. I find it annoying that
5 theres nothing on the gentoo page or on the mailling lists from official
6 staff. Could you pls comment and give an ETA ? (Even if it says we dunno when
7 we get the new ram but say something :))
8
9 Alex
12 "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
13 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
14 Benjamin Franklin