From: Chrissy Fullam <musikc@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] gentoo-dev fortune submissions
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 10:21:54
1 Whats this for? It sounds interest.
2
3 Kind regards,
4 Christina Fullam
5 Gentoo Developer Relations Lead | Gentoo Public Relations
8 > -----Original Message-----
9 > From: Robin H. Johnson [mailto:robbat2@g.o]
10 > Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 11:26 AM
11 > To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
12 > Subject: [gentoo-dev] gentoo-dev fortune submissions
13 >
14 > Have some good Gentoo laughs?
15 >
16 > This is a reminder that I collect input for the Gentoo-dev fortunes
17 > database. If you have some to submit, please email them to me,
18 > robbat2@g.o, with some combination of 'fortune' and 'gentoo-dev'
19 > in the subject line. Should be formatted per the existing entries, and it
20 > may help to include to clarification as to where and when the quote came
21 > from as an attribution.
22 >
23 > While the fortune db is called 'gentoo-dev', I will take quotes from any
24 > Gentoo IRC channel.
25 >
26 > I'd like to spin a new release later this afternoon since I've got a dozen
27 > pending submissions, so bring it on folks.
28 >
29 > --
30 > Robin Hugh Johnson
31 > Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
32 > E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
33 > GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85
36 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list