From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] socks5 use flag
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 20:29:06
1 dante is the only package currently that provides a socks library
2 -mike
3
4 On Wednesday 08 January 2003 09:56, Burton Samograd wrote:
5 > Hi again,
6 >
7 > Another question, seperate subject since it's a bit different.
8 >
9 > For the socks5 and ipv6 use flags, what should the depedency lines
10 > look like in an ebuild? Are there any specific packages which should
11 > be installed or for either of them? A configure script I'm using
12 > complains about not being able to find -lsocks5 but I can't find which
13 > package that library would be in to put as a dependancy.
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list