From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] dhcpcd-1.3.22_p4-r10 testing request
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 09:07:23
1 Hi All!
2
3 I've just put net-misc/dhcpcd-1.3.22_p4-r10 into portage, package.masked
4 If some kind people would like to test it for me so I don't break our
5 happy go lucky ~ARCH users I would be grateful :)
6
7 Changes
8 dhcpcd now writes a more sane /etc/{resolv,ntp,yp}.conf
9 It also doesn't clobber those files anymore if there is no need to based
10 on the DHCP response.
11 dhcpcd now supports the -e option to change where it stores
12 {resolv,ntp,yp}.conf - default is /etc.
13 dhcpcd now inserts the interface name into the .sv files incase dhcpcd
14 runs on more than one interface.
15
16 If no-one reports back with anything wrong with the above then I'll
17 unmask it in about a week or so.
18
19 Thanks
22 Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>