From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Hiatus
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 20:46:47
1 On Saturday 15 July 2006 20:25, Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
2 >Hi all,
3 >
4 >As some of you already know, I will be taking a hiatus from Gentoo
5 >starting this weekend. While I am gone, the mobile herd is pretty much
6 >left without active developers. Uberlord and phreak have already
7 >adopted some of the more critical ebuilds, but quite a few are still
8 >"orphaned" as seen in this report from 'herdstat -dp brix':
9 >
10 >Developer: Henrik Brix Andersen (brix)
11 >Email: brix@g.o
12 >Packages(31): ....
13 > sys-kernel/linux-docs
14
15 I'll also adopt this one
16
17 > ....
18
19 >Hopefully someone will step up and adopt the remaining ebuilds. I
20 >will, of course, be available for answering questions about these
21 >ebuilds through e-mail and IRC.
22 >
23 >Regards,
24 >Brix
27 Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
28 Gentoo Linux Developer - kernel/vserver/openvz