From: Allen D Parker <allenp@×××.org>
To: Troy Dack <tad@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2004.2 Feature Requests
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 12:35:58
1 that would be very nice...
2
3 but you'd have to offer cd/dvd creation options, etc to have it really fly
4 with users :-D
5
6 On Tue, 4 May 2004, Troy Dack wrote:
7
8 > On 04/05/2004, at 3:23 PM, Jason Huebel wrote:
9 > >
10 > > | I think it would be nice to also offer dvd iso's that have full of
11 > > all
12 > > | the love, stages, grp, etc.. do we have the space for this? is this
13 > > | something that users might want?
14 > >
15 > > I'd like a DVD ISO, but I don't see that being used as widely as the CD
16 > > ISOs. Plus, that puts a larger burden on the mirrors for bandwidth...
19 > If not a dvd iso, maybe an ebuild that deps on catalyst and can be used
20 > to generate an iso image.
21 >
22 > --
23 > Troy Dack