From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: GCC 4.6 unmasking
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 13:10:48
Il giorno ven, 23/09/2011 alle 20.38 -0600, Ryan Hill ha scritto:
> If you have any issues with 4.6 itself or patches you need applied, > now is > the time to speak up.
There should be already a bug open about valgrind: even when _not_ using DWARF-4 (which breaks binutils, btw) the new gcc uses new DWARF instructions that are not supported even by the ~arch version. We need either to get upstream to release a new version or we should patch it/snapshot it. -- Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes

Subject Author
[gentoo-dev] Re: GCC 4.6 unmasking Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>