From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation (was: Project Sunrise resumed)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:05:44
On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 11:35:24AM +0200, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
> Mike asked you repeatedly to voice your issues or concerns in relation > to Project Sunrise, which you failed to reply to.
How many times are we supposed to raise our concerns about a project whose founders already agreed to run their project as an unofficial project on non-gentoo infrastructure? Did you miss the logs from the devrel + sunrise meeting where genstef and jokey agreed to this? I simply had no idea the Gentoo Council even remotely considered taking Project Sunrise on as an official project.
> Also, I do not remember you even attending the meeting or asking to > speak there, so this really seems a tad unreasonable or impulsive.
Same as above - had I known that you guys actually intended to revert your own ruling from the previous meeting along with the consensus reached on the devrel + sunrise meeting I would have been there to raise my concerns. No big deal, though. Best of luck to all of you, including the people behind Project Sunrise. Regards, Brix -- Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o> Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd