From: "Alin Năstac" <mrness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in profiles: package.mask
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 13:49:22
1 Peter Volkov wrote:
2 > В Сбт, 21/06/2008 в 10:56 +0200, Albert Zeyer пишет:
3 >
4 >> Perhaps install a script which automatically takes the CVS comment when
5 >> some of these files is changed and adds this comment automatically to
6 >> the ChangeLog?
9 > Some days ago Diego (flameeyes) suggested to write script which will
10 > abort commit in case ChangeLog is not filled. Taking into account a
11 > number (about 1 commit per day(!)) of developers who forgive to use
12 > echangelog I think this is the only way to go if we want that
13 > ChangeLog's to be useful...
16 How about fixing the right problem instead forcing devs to complete yet
17 another step?
18 The right way of fixing that is by creating changelogs automatically,
19 based on cvs commit comments.