From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Maintainer's guides?
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:04:46
As someone probably already know (thru my blog or by looking to my commits),
I'm being lately working on documenting the process I use to maintain some of
my packages, in particular xine[1], vlc[2] and alsa[3].

I'm going in the next days to add more and more documentation about this as I
want to leave enough notes for someone else to step over if I have to go away
for a medium/long period.

Now the problem is that while xine vlc and alsa belongs to sound and video
projects, and I'm writing the maintainers' guides there, other packages such
as rtorrent, bsdtar and netatalk does not belong to a project, so I don't
know where to stick those maintainers' guides in.

Does anybody have options?

[1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/video/xine.xml
[2] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/video/vlc.xml
[3] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/sound/alsa.xml
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE