From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Should portage tree CVS impose a commit moratorium during snapshot creation?
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 15:17:41
1 Diego Elio Pettenò posted on Wed, 09 Jan 2013 13:23:13 +0100 as excerpted:
2
3 > On 09/01/2013 13:20, Duncan wrote:
4 >> Are the git migration blockers at such a point that we can get an ETA
5 >> yet?
6 >
7 > PLEASE ALL STOP DETOURING EVERY DAMN TOPIC OUT THERE WITH THE GIT
8 > MIGRATION, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
9 >
10 > And yes I know it's not polite to scream. At this point I DON'T CARE.
11
12 A single reply, possibly even a single sentence, is what I asked for,
13 specifically stating I didn't intend it to become a subthread. Instead,
14 I got... a content-free troll, in ALL CAPS, even.. =:(
15
16 And here I am adding to it. I was successfully trolled too and know it
17 but still can't help it. =:^( But I should have known there's nothing
18 more likely to bring out a troll than a post saying I don't want a
19 subthread...
20
21 Sorry everyone. 100% honest, I /just/ wanted a single one one sentence
22 answer and had no intention of... this! ARGH!
27 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman