From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2004.1 release?
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 02:03:35
1 On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:56:56 +1200 Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz> wrote:
2 | At one time this was scheduled for today (although that may be
3 | tomorrow for those of you who aren't first to see the new day). I am
4 | not trying to be pushy and I am but a humble lurker on this list, but
5 | our LUG is doing a mini gentoo installfest on the 15th May (It was to
6 | be this weekend but was delayed due to the imminent release of
7 | 2004.1.)
8
9 Patience dude. Wait a few hours.
12 Ciaran McCreesh, Gentoo XMLcracy Member G03X276
13 (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes)
14 Mail: ciaranm at gentoo.org
15 Web: http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm