From: Mike Bonar <mike.bonar@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bugstest.gentoo.org - public beta for the new Gentoo BugZilla - please test!
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 15:42:47
1 Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 01:42:40AM -0800, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
3 >
4 >> This testing period will last for 2-4 weeks, depending on how stable the
5 >> setup of bugstest turns out to be. Then we can hopefully roll out the
6 >> new Bugzilla for production use in time for Christmas!
9 > Hi Everybody,
10 >
11 > I'd like to ask for one more renewed round of testing.
12 >
13 > All bugs filed have been dealt with, as well as revisiting the
14 > regressions that got filed the previous time Bugzilla got upgraded.
15 >
16 > A few of them are data-related changes that need revisiting when I
17 > re-import later on, but other than that, I believe we are almost set.
18 >
19 > Could everybody please give it one last push of testing before
20 > Christmas?
21 >
22 > If all goes well, I'm hoping to be able to migrate on Boxing Day, while
23 > everybody is off playing with their new toys.
26 If everyone's Login ID is their email address, may I suggest changing
27 'Login:' to 'E-mail:'? I usually try 2 or 3 wrong ID's before recalling
28 that my ID is my email address.
29
30 Mike
31 --