From: George Shapovalov <georges@×××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Hello
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 01:59:38
1 Actually this:
2 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/gentoo-howto.html
3 would be even better start (he has to write it first, right?) ;).
4
5 David: you will also want to look at:
6 http://bugs.gentoo.org (and get an account there).
7 This is a bug and new/updated ebuild repository which contains all what you
8 are looking for.
9
10 George
13 On Monday 22 April 2002 23:24, Stephane Dudzinski wrote:
14 > Hello,
15 >
16 > This is the first step to your global domination plan:
17 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/ebuild-submit.html
18 >
19 > Steph
20 >