From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gwn-feedback@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Martin Jackson (mjolnir)
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 18:31:50
1 It's my pleasure to introduce to you Martin Jackson (also known as
2 mjolnir40k - on IRC at least) our latest addition joining the netmon herd.
3
4 Martin is joining from Northwest Arkansas (that's in USA). He's working in the
5 IT-field for a well-known company (hopefully it doesn't start with I and ends
6 with BM). He states to have major experience with perl (7+ years), bash
7 scripting, python and C programming. He's also a FreeBSD ports maintainer.
8
9 He's luckily married to a non-geekish wife (is that even possible, while being
10 married to a geek?) for 12 years now, has three children (boy, am I lucky I
11 don't have children). When he's away from his computer he's trying to read
12 standard geek stuff (like Adams, Tolkien and Stephenson) and is a big fan of
13 classical and norse mythology.
14
15 Please welcome Martin as a new fellow developer among us !
18 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
19 GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
20 Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6