From: michael nazaroff <spirexe@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] package errors
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 17:55:51
1 I have had problems with 2 packages on my system. First is avi-xmms will
2 not ./configure since it cannot find xmms though xmms was merged fine, in
3 fact I was using it. Next is xmovie which merges fine but spits this error
4 up >>> Install xmovie-1.7 into /tmp/portage/xmovie-1.7/image/ category
5 media-video /usr/lib/portage/bin/dobin: xmovie/i486/xmovie is not executable
6 or does not exist
7 man:
8 info:
9 strip:
10 >>>Completed installing into /tmp/portage/xmovie-1.7/image/
11
12 I'm now trying to emerge xmovie-1.6 to see if that works. If I have time
13 tonight after homework (ugh :o) maybe I can solve the problems but kinda
14 want to see if anyone else has the same problem as I do?
15
16 So long and see you all later..
17
18 naz