From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Make Problem
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 09:01:00
1 begin quote
2 On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 20:16:52 -0300
3 Leonardo Bispo de Oliveira <bispo.cwb@×××××××××.br> wrote:
4
5 > Hi guys,
6 >
7 > I dont know what is happening in my Gentoo.
8 > When I try to make a program with the configure file generated by
9 > autom4te the make program is running the configure infinite and dont
10 > make the program!
11 >
12 > Any Idea,
13 Your system time is way off, that probably causes problems with tarballs
14 that are timestamped in the future and thus need no action when doing
15 make.
18 //Spider
23 begin .signature
24 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
26 end