From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 36: providing both CVS and Subversion?
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:24:23
1 On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 13:14:36 -0500 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | Before everyone starts getting all antsy about getting svn for gentoo
4 | projects, its in the works. I'm trying to get the current CVS admins
5 | around so we can start with that process. Robbat2 seems to be busy for
6 | the next few weeks, so I'll have to rely on Pylon to help with this.
7 | So please just be patient and we'll get this rolling soon. Bugging me
8 | or other people about will not get you anywhere :P
9 |
10 | We'll let you all know when its been implemented and ready for
11 | consumption.
12
13 The only reason there's a GLEP at all is because klieber insisted upon
14 one when I asked him (oh, and because ka0ttic kindly volunteered to
15 actually write it).
18 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
19 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
20 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm