From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] XML transform to PDF?
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:12:58
1 Sebastian Werner wrote:
2 >
3 > I use xml now for some of my webpages.
4 >
5 > Could it be possible to create a pdf file instead the html output. I
6 > transform it to html now with xslt. But as xml is a structured data stream it
7 > could be possible to output to all formats.
8 >
9 Of course, you must write a xsl stylesheet for a transformation to teh
10 fo format.
11 This output can be converted to pdf with xml/passivetex.
12
13 bye achim~
14
15 > I look for a tool for this. To transform to html i use saxon for now.
16 >
17 > Nice f some of the homepage-creators of gentoo.org know a tool.
18 >
19 > Thanks,
20 >
21 > Sebastian