From: Thomas Cort <linuxgeek@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo World Domination. a 10 step guide
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 12:50:56
1 On 10/4/06, Christian Heim <phreak@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Wednesday, 04. October. 2006 13:00, Thomas Cort wrote:
3
4 > > - Devs can only belong to 5 projects at most
5 >
6 > Reducing the stress on people ? No clue what that would solve.
7
8 There are developers who belong to many projects and do very little or
9 no work for some. This would make them more focused and active on each
10 project. A team with 5 really active members is a lot nicer than one
11 with 30 people who aren't active.
12
13 > > - Project status reports once a month for every project
14 >
15 > That would be great, but to whom should they report ? The council ? Or
16 > via -core ?
17
18 They would report to the community in general by posting status
19 reports on their project pages.
20
21 -Tom
22
23 PS Sorry for not using my @gentoo.org e-mail address. I don't have
24 access to my Gentoo e-mail where I am right now.
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list