From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Printer drivers and net-print
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 21:35:44
1 On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o> wrote:
2 > Maybe. But splitting documentation of one issue into several
3 > documents may confuse readers. We already have "hyphen" in a
4 > category name being mentioned in the PMS, so this should be either
5 > clarified in the PMS or moved completely to the devmanual.
6
7 I would be in favor of the latter. A hyphen (or lack thereof) is legal
8 according to PMS, and we don't need to say anything more about it.
9
10 If we want to require a hyphen due to prior convention in Gentoo, it
11 should be moved to Gentoo-specific documentation.