From: Austin Frank <aufrank@××××××××.edu>
To: Troy Dack <tad@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o, Gentoo Core <gentoo-core@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [GLEP] Web Application Installation
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 00:30:40
1 Max just offered to be a maintainer of the webapps herd, if one starts. I'd
2 like to offer to join the herd as well, though I'm not a dev yet. As soon
3 as Max sends me a version of his eclass or commits it to portage, I'm going
4 to do ebuilds for a few blogging suites and submit them. I guess this is
5 just mostly a heads up that you've got an interested party if you do start
6 the webapps herd.
7
8 /au
11 "Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash; and I am
12 delighted to say I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
13 *Baron Munchausen*
14 phone: (212) 853-6346 email: aufrank@××××××××.edu
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list