From: Sami Samhuri <sami@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] HDD Detection
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 20:24:04
1 * It was Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 03:05:21PM -0400 when Nathaniel McCallum said:
2 > I need as many people as possible to test (for the Gentoo installer
3 > project) the following python script on your system:
4 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~npmccallum/detect_devices.py This is especially
5 > important if you have scsi, hardware raid, or otherwise funky setups.
6
7 Running on ATA/IDE here, the script detects correctly. If anyone's
8 willing to donate some more disks I'll gladly test out my board's SATA
9 and RAID. :)
10
11 Your devices are detected by this script as:
12 /dev/hda
13 /dev/hdc
16 Sami Samhuri