From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] I'm retiring
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 23:49:36
1 On 17/05/06, Rob Holland <tigger@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hey all,
4 >
5 > As I've done very little Gentoo work in last few months and have
6 > generally lost interest in Gentoo, I'll be retiring.
7 >
8 > If you need to reach me you can find me at rob@×××××××××××.com, or on
9 > IRC where I'll continue to sit in #gentoo-audit.
10 >
11 > Credit to the security/audit team for being fun and interesting enough
12 > that this didn't happen earlier, despite my lack of enthusiasm for
13 > Gentoo as a distribution now. I'll continue to sit in the sec/audit
14 > channels and generally be available there as best I can.
15 >
16 > Please close any accounts I have, and if possible, change my bugzilla
17 > account to be rob@×××××××××××.com. All email/home stuff can go.
18 >
19 > Thanks, and maybe cya around :)
20 >
21 > Rob
22 >
23 > --
24 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
25 >
26 > Gentoo will be worse off without you, not many people remember "the"
28
29 George