From: Jason Stubbs <jasonbstubbs@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] coreutils
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:32:28
1 On Friday 12 September 2003 20:47, Seemant Kulleen wrote:
2 > Just to inform you that as of a few minutes ago, coreutils-5.0-r3 has
3 > gone stable in x86. Additionally, it is in the default-x86-1.4 profile
4 > as well (fileutils, textutils and sh-utils have been removed from the
5 > profile). Please upgrade to coreutils-5.0-r3 and remove fileutils,
6 > textutils, and sh-utils from your system. Finally, please upgrade your
7 > debianutils to remove the clash on readlink between debianutils and
8 > coreutils. Hopefully, ppc, sparc, alpha and mips will follow suit soon.
9
10 Just a heads-up...
11
12 I've found that arts-1.1.3 doesn't compile with coreutils-5.0-r3 - at least,
13 it doesn't configure due to the head -1 depracation. I've posted a bug
14 (#28489) with a fixed ebuild, but it hasn't been addressed yet.
15
16 Jason
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list