From: Brian Jackson <brian@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GLEP: gentoo bugday
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 17:07:46
1 I've submitted a draft for a new GLEP proposing a bugday once a month
2 (http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0006.html). Now I would like to get
3 some input from the community about some details. I'm thinking it should
4 involve the users as much as possible not just the devs. Possibly users could
5 team up with devs to help them fix things and get them committed. I would
6 like to get input on when to do the bug days. i.e. do we want to do it the
7 same day each month, or schedule them in proximity to other events (releases,
8 etc.). Any other input, flames, requests to jump off a bridge are welcome.
9
10 --Brian Jackson (iggy)
13 OpenGFS -- http://opengfs.sourceforge.net
14 Home -- http://www.brianandsara.net