From: Lisa Seelye <lisa@g.o>
To: Andrew Cooks <andrew@××××××××××××.za>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Un-retiring
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:49:14
1 On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 12:49, Andrew Cooks wrote:
2 > Hi devs
3 >
4 > This is probably the wrong place to ask, but I'm hoping that the right
5 > people will see this or that someone can point me to them. Appologies to
6 > the rest.
7 >
8 > I was an active bug-janitor/bug-squasher for some time last year, but
9 > kind of disappeared for some time due to work pressure. My situation has
10 > changed and I would like to (slowly) become active again, starting with
11 > the ancient bugs in bugzilla.
12 >
13 > My old email address (acooks@××××××××.za) is still, or was till
14 > recently, linked to bug-janitor@g.o. That address, as well as my
15 > old @gentoo.org and bugzilla accounts don't exist anymore. I would
16 > like to have the bug-janitor@g.o linked to
17 > andrew@××××××××××××.za, if possible.
18 >
19 > Regards
22 You might want to email devrel@g.o (I think that's the email) or
23 check http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/index.xml first.
26 Regards,
27 -Lisa
28 <Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur>