From: Collins Richey <erichey2@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Anacron ebuild
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:57:44
1 On 10 Jul 2001 23:59:58 +0200 Andreas Voegele
2 <voegelas@×××××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > Hi!
5 >
6 > Here is an archive that contains several files required to
7 > build and use Anacron.
8 >
9 > Anacron is a periodic command scheduler for systems that don't run
10 > continuously. The Anacron home page is located at:
11 > http://sourceforge.net/projects/anacron/
12 >
13 > The archive contains the following files (some files were taken from
14 > Sean Perry's Debian package):
15 >
16 > anacron/
17 > anacron/anacron-2.3.ebuild
18 > anacron/files/
19 > anacron/files/anacron
20 > anacron/files/digest-anacron-2.3
21 > anacron/files/anacrontab
22 > anacron/files/0anacron.daily
23 > anacron/files/0anacron.weekly
24 > anacron/files/0anacron.monthly
25 > anacron/files/crontab.dcron
26 > anacron/files/README.Gentoo
27 > anacron/files/crontab.vcron
28 >
29 > Anacron should probably go into the category app-admin.
33 Thanks for doing this. I used anacron on Mandrake, and it's great. I
34 don't keep my machine up long enough for the regular cron files to be of
35 much use.
38 Collins Richey
39 Denver Area
40 Gentoo_rc5 XFCE