From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] {Guide,Project, Foo}XML too confusing for many devs?
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:35:39
1 On Wednesday 28 March 2007, Josh Saddler wrote:
2 > Denis Dupeyron wrote:
3 > > I find that as long as you read and follow the Gentoo XML Guide,
4 > > writing docs is easy and using XML is handy. What I like the most is,
5 > > as it was already noted, that I don't have to take care of the layout.
6 > >
7 > > However I have never found anything about writing project pages. Is
8 > > there anything out there that I have overlooked ? If not, I'd really
9 > > love to see this as a small addition to our XML guide.
10 >
11 > We don't maintain ProjectXML. Not sure who does, if anyone. It's
12 > definitely not the GDP's area of responsibility.
13 >
14 > FYI, we do have nice guides on writing GuideXML:
15 >
16 > [1] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/xml-guide.xml
17 > [2] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/doc/doc-tipsntricks.xml
20 I do (sort of), and it is documented at:
21
22 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/metastructure/projectxml.xml
23
24 Unfortunately I don't know of any page that uses all features, but if you look
25 around you can find some.
26
27 Paul
30 Paul de Vrieze