From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Tobias Klausmann (klausman)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:13:43
1 One of those people working on those weird paper weights. This time our
2 monkey comes from the world of alphas. Tobias hails from Germany (there
3 seems to be no end). He works as a sysadmin so perhaps he will some idea
4 about stability. He is the author of pymetar and carl (emerge and try).
5 Here's how he tells about himself: "I'm an avid motorbike rider (*not* a
6 biker!), I enjoy electronic music and good SF literature and graphic
7 novels. Photography is another hobby (which I find too little time for).
8 I've been the admin of the Alpha Arch Team's main dev machine since it
9 was donated (mid-May 2007). Also, I run rsync5.de.g.o and have been
10 doing so since about mid-2002."
11
12 Spanking time,
13 Petteri