From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] einfo / ewarn banners and die messages
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:47:51
1 On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:41:08 -0500 Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | Ciaran McCreesh wrote: [Sun Nov 14 2004, 12:12:38PM EST]
4 | > Personally I think they're pretty excessive... If you feel like
5 | > going through and submitting bugs for them, I'd say go for it...
6 |
7 | What's the end goal of these changes?
8
9 Less junk in my automatic log of einfo and ewarn statements. Stuff using
10 echo doesn't get picked up, so I personally don't care about that :)
13 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, Sparc, Mips)
14 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
15 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm