From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Another Feedback Suggestion
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:03:11
1 Thread has a thread with wiki feature requests, I posted this there as a
2 followup.
5 On Monday 30 July 2001 19:44, you wrote:
6 > Hi all,
7 >
8 > This is unrelated to my previous post with a similar subject.
9 >
10 > How about letting users register packages for which they want ebuilds
11 > written in a list on the gentoo site, so that developers and the users who
12 > write ebuilds themselves can see what's most requested and work on it?
13 > After all we're not such a very large developer group and it might well
14 > happen that a package which none of us uses is very important to mnay other
15 > people.
19 Dan Armak
20 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
21 Matan, Israel