From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Update bitcoin eclass to default to knots
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 20:04:24
1 On 3/11/17 3:13 PM, Peter Stuge wrote:
2 >
3 > All lines containing +knots should say knots instead.
6 Done.
9 I'm getting increasingly unsatisfied with where bitcoins* is going. I
10 think I'd like to take full ownership of it and remove all unnecessary
11 patches. If there's anyone that wants to co-maintain it with me, I'd
12 welcome the help. I'm busy until summer at which time I revisit the
13 issue and try to clean up the eclass and ebuilds.
17 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
18 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
19 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
20 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
21 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA