From: Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:49:16
1 On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 02:20:48 -0500
2 Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > The EAPI=0 document was supposed to be a QA project. What it is now,
5 > I have no idea.
6
7 A QA subproject which has not yet released a public draft.
8
9 > What the Council is interested
10 > in is a specification of expected behavior of an EAPI=0 compatible
11 > package manager.
12
13 Which is exactly what PMS is.
14
15 > We asked for a specification. If the PMS
16 > team is unable or unwilling to provide us with what we asked under
17 > the terms we asked for it
18
19 We're working to provide it. So far, I haven't been asked for it under
20 any particular terms other than "at some point in the future, and we
21 realise that it will take a while to finish".
22 --
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list