From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 19:29:46
1 On Thursday 06 July 2006 14:40, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > Vapier wrote: [Tue Jul 04 2006, 02:04:38PM CDT]
3 >
4 > > i'd also nominate g2boojum, but i kind of like his current unofficial
5 > > role as honorary council adviser guy ...
6 >
7 > *Grin* I'm rather fond of that role myself, so I cheerfully accept the
8 > non-nomination. (Also, I plan to run for trustee again, which is more
9 > than enough administrative annoyance all by itself.)
10
11 thanks, i sit comfortably knowing you're manning these positions
12 -mike