From: John Helmert III <ajak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Removing separate "security supported" arch list
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 15:15:10
1 On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 10:05:20AM +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > Splitting from the discussion in [1] (moving more arhitectures to
5 > ~arch), I'd like to propose that we remove the "security supported"
6 > architecture list from [2] and instead level security support with
7 > the general architecture support in Gentoo, e.g. by having all
8 > architectures with stable profiles be "security supported".
9
10 This will better align the written policy with what actually happens
11 in reality, so I'm all for it! Thanks for bringing this up.