From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] metastructure/organizational idea
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:10:04
1 On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:01:24 +0100 Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 13:15 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 | > On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 03:34:25 -0800 Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
5 | > wrote:
6 | > | At 2005-03-09T22:38:31-0600, Brian Jackson <iggy@g.o>
7 | > | wrote:
8 | > | > Once we vote off all the useless people that just seem to
9 | > | > complain about management, we can all live happily ever after.
10 | > |
11 | > | Ah, but I think I'll never tire of the irony of someone bitching
12 | > | about other people bitching too much.
13 | >
14 | > People who actually get work done are allowed to bitch :)
15 | >
16 | I feel tempted to call that ironic ...
17
18 And I feel tempted to suggest that you check your dictionary. Or are you
19 really that unaware of what's going on?
22 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
23 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
24 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm