From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SIXNET eNewsLetter - IP67 Rated Industrial Ethernet Switch!
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:15:03
1 On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:56:26 +0100
2 Maciek Borowka <mborowka@××××××××××××××××.fr> wrote:
3
4 > I would add : HTML only and bigger than 5 KB. Like that, we will not
5 > reject all the Outlook-only people with strange settings in their
6 > preferences...
7
8 Except that if they have a question to ask, it will inevitably be larger
9 than 5 KB as Outlook embeds a lot of CSS code inside the HTML mails.
10
11 I'm also skeptical towards allowing Outlook HTML-only mails, but we could
12 try this for a period and see what happens.
15 Karl T