From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Kristian Benoit <kbenoit@×××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [patch] preconfig to allow user configuration before compilation
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:45:55
1 On Friday 15 July 2005 09:02 am, Kristian Benoit wrote:
2 > On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 20:13 +0900, Jason Stubbs wrote:
3 > > By the way, you seemed to attach a unified diff between your modified
4 > > portage and an empty directory. Please don't do the same for busybox.
5 > > Sending a 1.4MB patch to a public mailing list is not very nice -
6 > > especially not in one go.
7 >
8 > I'm sincerilly truly sorry, I'll try to triple check in the futur.
9 > I just can't believe what I did.
10 > I ran the same command and here's the output ???
11
12 live and learn; do it again and we take your fingers
13
14 > > Patches belong on bugs.gentoo.org anyway.
15 >
16 > Sorry, I'm getting use to the LKML.
17 > As I sent a bad patch, I'll send the correction here, but I'll send
18 > patch in bugs.gentoo.org in the futur.
19
20 other than the fact the bash coding style needs to be fixed up, the idea is
21 pretty sound i think ...
22
23 perhaps the better list to hammer this out is gentoo-portage ?
24 -mike
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list