From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [1/3] Automatic *XML->Wiki wiki.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:23:59
1 Alex Legler <a3li@g.o> wrote:
2 >- Developer list: Moves to the sidebar. Not sure how to render that.
3 >Maybe in a comment and people remove that once they have added all the
4 >members?
5
6 Oh so the developer list and subproject list will be generated by mediawiki? Cool. I can just drop that (at the time of conversion the project sites themselves are still available to consult).
7
8 I'll update the stylesheet with the suggested style improvements this evening.
9
10 Wkr,
11 Sven Vermeulen
12 --
13 Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.