From: Marko Mikulicic <marko@××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Contribution to Gentoo
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 13:15:21
1 Gabriele Giorgetti wrote:
2 > On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 15:16, Troy Dack wrote:
3 >
4 >>Marcello Barboni wrote:
7 >>>Hello,
8 >>>first of all THANK YOU for the great distro, it's awesome :-)
9 >>>
10 >>>I'd like to contribute to the Gentoo project, and since I don't know how
11 >>>to program well enough I'm offering to translate the docs in Italian (my
12 >>>first language),
13 >>>
14 >>>Are you interested? Any suggestions?
17 > That would be cool.
21 >>Marcello,
22 >> Look at http://www.gentoo.org/index-docs.html, and start there.
23 >>For info on the xml side of things see:
24 >>http://www.gentoo.org/doc/xml-guide.html
25 >>
26 >>Once you have translated a document simply submit it via
27 >>http://bugs.gentoo.org and select the appropriate documentation category to
28 >>place your bug in. I'm sure the developers will be more than happy to have
29 >>some one translating them into Italian.
32 > Sure, and I can help ya if you need, since I'm the only Italian guy in
33 > the gentoo dev team... I feel lonely, lol.
34
35 I can help too. Despite the last name, my mother tongue is Italian :-)
38 Marko