From: Rainer Groesslinger <scandium@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] cvs-1.12.9 needs kerberos and pam testing
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 21:15:34
1 Hi guys,
2
3 until a few minutes ago, we only had cvs-1.11.x ("stable branch") in our
4 tree, I just committed the latest feature release 1.12.9.
5 The release itself should not give anyone problems, but the ebuild adds
6 a bunch of new features that I didn't want to introduce in 1.11 anymore.
7
8 I put it into package.mask, but intend to remove it from there in a few
9 days, I just want to be sure there is nothing wrong with the
10 kerberos/pam stuff.
11
12 So, please test and report all problems you have with the ebuild on
13 bugzilla and assign them to me (and if appropriate CC some encryption
14 people :)
15
16 Cheers,
17 --