From: Benjamin Podszun <ben@××××××××××××××.de>
To: Hasse Hagen Johansen <hhj@××××××××××.dk>, Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Performance once again..
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 21:21:58
On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 20:11, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 17:46, Benjamin Podszun wrote: > > I applied it and had no problems so far with it. But I changed a lot of > > other things as well (disabled lots of non-critical apache-modules, > > tried to tweak the php.ini etc.), so I'm not sure if the patch solved my > > problem or if it's solved at. > > > > If possible, could you verify if it was that, then we can get the > apache maintainer to add it ?
[ Forgot to reply to all, just wrote to azarah some minutes ago ] No, got the same problem right now. I attached some infos from my apache/php - error-log. As you can see the server stopped working after ~ 8 hours of work.. I'm really helpless here..

File name MIME type
weird.txt text/plain
signature.asc application/pgp-signature