From: seezer <seezer@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] german gentoo page - gentoo-de.org
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:32:50
1 Hi there
2
3 My name is Sebastian aka seezer. I'm from germany,18 years old and using
4 gentoo cause it's the best ;)
5 Some friends and I are planning to make a german page for gentoo - with
6 translations, a german comunity etc.
7 We have already built up the linux-de.org page for general linux
8 purposes - and now, our gentoo users want to bring more users too gentoo.
9 So we are planning to use the domain gentoo-de.org and work together
10 with the linux-de.org team.
11 Both teams are already known for the channels #linux.de and #gentoo in
12 quakenet.
13
14 The reason for this mail is, that i wanted to ask you if we're alowed to
15 do this generaly, to use some gentoo logos - and whatever.
16
17 k, i hope to get an answer - and thx for this realy cool distro
18
19 bye
20 seezer aka Sebastian