From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:31:16
1 В Срд, 09/01/2008 в 13:13 +0100, Fernando J. Pereda пишет:
2 > Why taking it against arch teams? How is that different from "certain
3 > maintainer not taking care of a bug that holds stabilization of certain
4 > package by some time measured in months" ? I'll tell you my answer: 'no
5 > difference at all'.
6
7 No. There is difference. If you see maintainer does not care, you can
8 ask him and fix bug by yourself. In case of arch teams bugs, you must
9 have access to hardware.
12 Peter.