From: Tavis Ormandy <taviso@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] fvwm 2.4.16-r1 marked stable
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 16:15:06
1 I've just marked fvwm-2.4.16-r1 stable on x86 and alpha.
2
3 I'm probably going to break some configurations with this update, as
4 i've introduced some new USE flags and changed the way the USE flags are
5 handled (-flag now means disable feature, rather than only enable
6 feature if required libraries/whatever are installed).
7
8 Also, fvwm-2.5.7 (from the development branch) is now in portage, it is
9 totally bombproof, and has some really cool features (Xft anti-aliased
10 fonts, better internationalisation, alpha-transparency, native png
11 support, more eye-candy features, etc, etc). Similar to the mutt
12 ebuilds, i would like to see this in stable one day...
13
14 Other arches, please test :)
15
16 sparc: 2.4.8 stable, 2.4.16 marked ~sparc
17 ppc: not stable, 2.4.16 marked ~ppc
18 x86: 2.4.16-r1 stable, 2.5.7 ~x86
19 alpha: 2.4.16-r1 stable, 2.5.7 ~alpha
23 taviso <at> sdf.lonestar.org | finger me for my gpg key.
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list